SPG provides professional planning services for both private and public clients through a range of subdivision, development and land use activities. SPG often acts as the lead consultant or project manager throughout the formulation and environmental reporting phases of a project, through to the successful conclusion of obtaining the necessary statutory approvals.
SPG services include:
- Preparation of resource consent applications to both Local and Regional Authorities;
- Policy formulation including preparation of Regional and District Plan changes;
- Preparation of Notice of Requirements and Outline Plans on behalf of Requiring Authorities;
- Preparing and presenting expert evidence for Council and Environment Court hearings;
- Preparation of submissions on resource consent applications, private plan changes and plan reviews;
- Concession applications to the Department of Conservation;
- Policy advice relating to National Park Management Plans and Conservation Management Strategies;
- Recreation Permits;
- Due diligence planning advice.
SPG has a wide range of skills, expertise and experience to assist with any planning requirements.